Monday, March 15, 2010

Cocoa Swappin' 3 Package

I got a delicious package from my Cocoa pal! I opened the box and found everything wrapped up individually. After I opened all of the packages I found all of this...
Two skeins of worsted Mmmmmalabrigo
Here's a close-up of one skeinand a close-up of second skein. YUM!

Then I found a square of chocolate, a canister of drinking chocolate, an adorable tape measure with a cocoa cozy that she made for me, cute stitch markers of cups of cocoa (where did you find these? They're the perfect theme for this swap!) and 2 size 6 KnitPicks tips (1 nickel and 1 zephyr) to add to my set. My partner did a great job! I had commented on how I was always running out of size 6 needles, thanks pal! I can't wait to try the Zephyr tips!
Close-up of cocoa stitch markers

Thanks Cocoa pal! You did an awesome job spoiling me and putting my package together!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like another great swap you had! And so jealous of !!2!! skeins of luscious Malabrigo!

Erica said...

Great package! I always enjoy special drinking chocolate/hot chocolate! So fun. Enjoy your weekend