Monday, January 26, 2009

Cocoa Swap Q3

Cocoa Swap 2 Question 3: Marshmallows or Whipped Cream? - The big debate.

I typically have my hot cocoa without any frills and save add-ins for a treat. For a special treat I love to add marshmallows into my hot cocoa. I have been craving a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows since this swap started, I think I'm going to have to pick some up soon! I'm not sure why, but I usually save whipped cream for the top of a frozen frappachino at Starbucks in the summer instead.

I came across these heart shaped marshmallows while searching on Google, aren't these adorable?

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Yes the heart cut out shapes are totally sweet:)hugs Darcy

Cocoa Swap Pal said...

Those heart marshmallows are very cute! That makes me want a cup of cocoa!

insanknitty said...

Oh my gosh.. those are so darn cute! :-)

Cocoa Swap Pal said...

Just wanted to let you know - I wasn't able to get your package out today, but I should have it mailed out by Tuesday the latest!!!